Re: Unable to run MCL2.0b1 on a Quadra700?

>I have tried to run MCL2.0b1 on a Quadra 700.
>Unfortunately a message appeared that system error
>3 occurred. Does somebody know whether there are
>problems in general to run MCL2.0 on a Quadra?
>
>Han.

MCL 2.0b1 will not run on a Quadra unless you turn off the caches.
MCL 2.0 final will work with the caches enabled.

All purchasers of MCL 2.0b1 will automatically receive MCL 2.0 final
when it is ready (sometime this summer). If you have moved since
you received your copy of MCL 2.0b1, please inform APDA of your
new address.