Keyboard macros?

I would love it if MCL got keyboard macros (ala Gnu-Emacs) at some
point in the future.  I have attempted to get QuicKeys to do what
I want, but it just isn't possible.  One of the joys of Gnu-Emacs
keyboard macros is that after you record a macro you can dump the
code to a buffer and then hack on it until it does what you really
want.  Any chance that there is something like this already around
that I've missed?  Any hope that it might be in MCL 2.0 final?  Is
it on the wish list for 2.1?

Nathan Wilson
Teleos Research
nathan@teleos.com