Re: App Framework - Stance 1

Howard and other OODL friends,

My advice is to steer clear of Bedrock for the time being and focus on MCL.
Bedrock is still in a very primitive state and Apple's plans for it aren't much
further along.  It is stuck with the limitations of C++, and it isn't due until
"the first half of next year" (that means June 31, in the words of an associate
:).  So, what can we do with MCL in the meantime?

I agree that CLIM has to be an ingredient in the soup, as does Dylan.  Exactly
in what proportions I'm not sure, but the demand is clear.

Regards,
Jeff Alger