[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Bug in Redrawing sequence dialog items?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Bug in Redrawing sequence dialog items?
- From: Luke Hohmann <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jun 92 12:24:34 -0400
Has anyone experienced any problems with the redrawing of table/sequence
dialog items and scrolling-fred-dialog-items? What happens is the following:
1. In one of the windows that I am using I have two sequence dialog items
and one scrolling-fred-dialog-item.
2. Upon initial creation these dialog items are drawn correctly - that
is, drawn with borders.
3. If I select another window and then select those windows, the items
are drawn incorrectly.
I'm not certain what is causing this behavior though I suspect I am doing
something wrong somewhere, but I don't have any clue where to begin
looking. (I am not doing any funky things with the normal drawing behavior
of these items, honest....)
Any ideas on where I can start looking for the source of the trouble?