[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Problem with fast-file-io example...
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: Problem with fast-file-io example...
- From: email@example.com (Bill Andersen)
- Date: 20 Jun 92 20:56:58 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: U of Maryland, Dept. of Computer Science, Coll. Pk., MD 20742
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I was trying to use the fast-file-io code in the Examples folder
supplied with MCL, and am getting error #-43 when I try to call
(with-fsopen-file...). Is there a problem with this code? Is the
problem potentially with my Mac? What is the (fswrite...) function
expecting for the "buffer" argument? Any examples out there?
Bill Andersen (email@example.com) |
University of Maryland | clever .signature saying
Department of Computer Science | under construction
College Park, Maryland 20742 |