Problem with fast-file-io example...

  I was trying to use the fast-file-io code in the Examples folder
supplied with MCL, and am getting error #-43 when I try to call
(with-fsopen-file...).  Is there a problem with this code?  Is the
problem potentially with my Mac?  What is the (fswrite...) function
expecting for the "buffer" argument?  Any examples out there?

   ...Bill

--
    Bill Andersen (waander@cs.umd.edu) |
    University of Maryland             | clever .signature saying