[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: App Framework - Stance 1
- To: cfry@MIT.EDU (Christopher Fry)
- Subject: Re: App Framework - Stance 1
- From: moon (David A. Moon)
- Date: Tue, 30 Jun 92 18:09:55 EDT
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org (David A. Moon), KLEIMAN@AppleLink.Apple.COM (Kleiman, Ruben), UK0392@AppleLink.Apple.COM (EHN & DIJ Oakley,BDV), OODL.SIG$@AppleLink.Apple.COM (OODL SIG group address), OODL-SIG-IN@CAMBRIDGE.APPLE.COM, INFO-MCL@CAMBRIDGE.APPLE.COM, CHIPKIN@AppleLink.Apple.COM (Chipkin, Adam), HERNAN@AppleLink.Apple.COM (Epelman-Wang, Hernan), ICEMAN@AppleLink.Apple.COM (Vronay, David), IN.12673@AppleLink.Apple.COM (MLMILLER@GOOFY.APPLE.COM@INTERNET#), SPOHRER@AppleLink.Apple.COM (Spohrer, James C)
> Date: Tue, 30 Jun 92 15:04:43 EST
> From: cfry@MIT.EDU (Christopher Fry)
> > By the way, X-Windows is
> > already implemented on the Mac, so that's not something the OODL community needs
> > to invest in anyway.
> Since there are versions of CLIM that sit on top of X windows, does that mean a
> Mac CLIM could be implemented using the Mac X-windows?
Huh? There's already a Mac CLIM, marketed by ILA, with a demo version on the MCL
CD-ROM that's about to come out. CLIM doesn't require X Windows.