emacs for mac

>Date: Thu, 2 Jul 92 19:12:13 EDT
>From: alma@cse10.cse.uconn.edu (Alma Whitten)
>To: info-mcl@cambridge.apple.com, mmeehan@eesof.com
>Subject: emacs for mac
>

>MicroEMACS 3.10 Release Notes March 19, 1989

Oh yeah, it's not based on gnuemacs, and is rather dated.
MicroEmacs is also available on the net from:

sumex-aim.stanford.edu:/info-mac/app/microemacs-310a.hqx

I have also been informed that in at least two cases, attempts
to port gnuemacs to the Mac have been actively dissuaded, so
I stand corrected from my previous statements.

I don't think this is an appropriate topic for further discussion
on info-mcl, so please take up any further discussion of this
with myself or the relevant emacs newsgroups directly. Thanks.