versioning suggestions

I have sorely missed using RCS since I moved from Unix to the Mac and more
specifically MCL. I am wondering what others have been using with (under?)
mcl to handle and keep track of multiple revisions of source files and
projects, etc.  (I am not talking about a defsystem - I already am a
satisifed user of Mark Kantrowitz' package).

Any pointers would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Martin

Martin Stanley                                  Department of Computer Science
mts@ai.toronto.edu  -or-                        University of Toronto
mts@ai.utoronto.ca                              Pratt Building, Room 265A
                                                6 Kings College Circle
                                                Toronto, Ontario