MCL and THINK C

	I'm not sure if this got posted to the newsgroup, so I'm trying
again.  Please excuse me if you see it twice.

	I wish to call a function in THINK C 5.0 from MCL.  Has anyone
done this or have any experience in doing this?  Also, if it's not possible
to have a foreign function call to THINK C code and such, does anyone have
any suggestions as to using MPW (which I would then have to use).  I've
never used MPW, hate C, and want to get this over with real quick.

	Thanks in advance.

You can e-mail me at: jshiple@athena.mit.edu
		or    jshiple@media-lab.mit.edu