[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
MCL and THINK C
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: MCL and THINK C
- From: email@example.com (John Shiple)
- Date: 1 Jul 92 14:58:35 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org (News system)
I'm not sure if this got posted to the newsgroup, so I'm trying
again. Please excuse me if you see it twice.
I wish to call a function in THINK C 5.0 from MCL. Has anyone
done this or have any experience in doing this? Also, if it's not possible
to have a foreign function call to THINK C code and such, does anyone have
any suggestions as to using MPW (which I would then have to use). I've
never used MPW, hate C, and want to get this over with real quick.
Thanks in advance.
You can e-mail me at: email@example.com