Pointer to Professional Programmer Poll

POINTER:  Please see comp.lang.misc article dated Wed 01 Jul 92  04:38:41 GMT
using keywords  language, programming, poll, statistics   for a poll regarding
your use of languages.  Thanks for your patience and for not flaming me for
not putting your favorite in a box specifically.  There are simply too many
languages, and the poll would have been too big for posting.  Please use the
write-in box as much as you need.
Thanks in advance for your participation!
Cheers,
bw

--

Bill Whedon   whedon@netcom.com (408) 842-9914
"Hey, we're all professionals here, ain't we?"