McCartney's MCL Library 1.0

I have added some of my code to cambridge.apple.com archives.  The following
is a description.

- Paul McCartney

----------------------

McCartney's MCL Library 1.0

This is a collection of some useful code for MCL 2.0.

File Utilities includes the following:

1)  A load function which compiles the file to load as needed and
    loads the .fasl version.  This is a big time saver.

2)  A function which incrementally copies a directory/subdirectories
    of files matching a pattern.  It uses the modification date to
    determine if each file in the source directory is newer than each
    file in the destination directory.  This is another time saver.

3)  A menu which lists files in directories in a hierachical menu.
    Choosing a file from the menu opens the file.
    This is another time saver.

Oodles files includes the following:

1)  A few files from Mike Engber's oodles-of-utils package.

2)  My extension to GWorld-view, to make offscreen drawing easier.

Misc includes the following:

1)  Simple 3D perspective projection routines for displaying
    3D graphics.

2)  Graphics utilities.

Views includes the following:

1)  Number line view:  a slick dialog item which displays either a
    horizontal or vertical number line.  The number line can be
    scrolled or rescaled in real time by the user (using smooth
    offscreen graphics).  This is good for the "scales" at the left
    and bottom of a data display (e.g. scatter plot).

2)  Scatter plot view:  a view for displaying a scatter plot,
    optimized for speed and smoothness (i.e. using offscreen graphics
    to update)

3)  Histogram view:  a view for displaying a histogram in 3D,
    optimized for speed and smoothness (i.e. using offscreen graphics
    to update)

Also, documentation and a detailed example is provided.