[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: ift-icon-dialog-item.lisp
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Mon, 13 Jul 92 09:30:10 EDT
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: Daniel LaLiberte's message of 9 Jul 92 20:15:18 GMT <LIBERTE.92Jul9141518@birch.cs.uiuc.edu>
From: email@example.com (Daniel LaLiberte)
Date: 9 Jul 92 20:15:18 GMT
Here is an extension to the Interface Tools to give you icon buttons
based on icon-dialog-items found in the Examples folder. There is not
much to it, so maybe this will be an inspiration for people to add
extensions for other dialog items. One thing I would really like is
a popup menu.
My copy of MCL 2.0 didn't come with icon-dialog-items - not in the examples
folder or anywhere else I could find. I currently have MCL2.0b1p3 (patches
downloaded from cambridge.apple.com). Where can I get this code?
Arthur D. Little, Inc.