[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Difficulty in reading files
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Difficulty in reading files
- From: email@example.com (Bob Simmons)
- Date: Mon, 20 Jul 92 15:40:33 cdt
- Posted-date: Mon, 20 Jul 92 15:40:33 cdt
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
We just made an application of our grammar
acquisition system, and compressed it with Compaq.
The application expands properly and runs properly.
But now I can no longer read my program files on my
Quadra 7. I load MCL2.ob1, then
when I try to load a lisp program file such as Zelcase.acq7,
it refuses me with the msg that it can't find the
application program that created it --- even though
Lisp is sitting right there. This is even true for
zelcase.acq, a file that was never used in our
applications. The two programs remain text files,
so we must have affected Lisp somehow in making an
Did we upset the pointers from Lisp to MAC?