Re: Looking for QuickTime library

>I am looking for a QuickTime library for MCL 2.0. Any pointers?

Do you want the converted MPW interface files or a library of
higher level MCL code? I have the five interface files:

MoviesFormat.lisp
Movies.lisp
QuickTimeComponents.lisp
ImageCompression.lisp
ImageCodec.lisp
Components.lisp

There has also been some code posted to put up a simple QuickTime
window. I have one of those files. Both of them are probably on
our anonymous FTP server, though I don't know their names offhand.
The file I have is called "QTSample.lisp", written by Daniel Ranson.