[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Drawing color shapes on a monochrome monitor
- To: email@example.com, paul@vault.WUstl.EDU
- Subject: Re: Drawing color shapes on a monochrome monitor
- From: Ranson <ranson@LANNION.cnet.fr>
- Date: 31 Jul 92 08:15:00 GMT
- Cc: ranson@LANNION.cnet.fr
- X400-received: by /PRMD=inria/ADMD=atlas/C=FR/; Relayed; 31 Jul 92 08:13:52+0200
- X400-received: by /PRMD=CNET/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR/; Relayed; 31 Jul 92 08:15:00 GMT
I think this is a documented feature of ColorQD: When the fore color would map
to the same as the back color, it is inverted first.
You should try one of the Erase traps. Erasing in QD is drawing with the back
color, but (I think) without the previous feature.