[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
McCartney MCL Library 1.1
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: McCartney MCL Library 1.1
- From: paul@vault.WUstl.EDU (Terrance Paul McCartney)
- Date: Fri, 31 Jul 92 15:39:09 CDT
This is a new release of my library of MCL utilities. It is intended for
MCL 2.0 final users (it will not run on 2.0b1).
Archived as: mccartney-library11.sea.hqx
My previous release included file utils, number line view, histogram
view, scatter plot view, etc. Everything uses color (but will run under
black and white) and offscreen graphics for speed and smoothness.
In addition, I have added the following:
1) POP UP VIEW: a view that "pops up" to temporarily display programmer
defined graphics and text. It appears like a shadow edge window on
the screen. It is displayed as long as the user has the mouse
button down, and instantaneously restores the background that
it covered when the mouse is released (like a pop up menu does).
2) POP UP VIEW BUTTON: a button that displays a pop up view when pressed.
3) POP UP SELECT ICON VIEW: a pop up view that displays a palette of
icons. The user can select an icon by moving the mouse over it.
This is like the tool palettes seen in many graphics programs.
4) SELECT ICON BUTTON: a button dialog item that displays an icon. When the
user presses the button, a pop up select icon view is displayed, allowing
the user to select an icon. The selected icon becomes the icon
displayed by the button.