page-preview

Has anyone written a page-preview function? This function should work
something like the one in MacDraw or Canvas: it should pop up a dialog
showing a smaller version of the current window, indicating where the
page boundaries would fall when printing.

I am currently working on my own version of this function, but it has
many limitations and is far from satisfactory. It seems to require
a better understanding of QuickDraw (specifically, functions like
CopyBits and SetPortBits) than I have acquired so far.