[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
probs with MCL calling C
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: probs with MCL calling C
- From: azarewic@NADC.NAVY.MIL (J. Azarewicz)
- Date: Tue, 4 Aug 92 16:18:50 EDT
- Cc: azarewic@NADC.NAVY.MIL
I'm want to use the MCL Foreign Function Interface facility
to access a library of functions written using Symatec's
THINK C 5.0.
Although I am able to create an MPW file using the 'Build Library'
option in THINK C, I am not unable to successfully load this file
using the MCL FF-LOAD function. The error I'm getting is:
> Error: End of file reached during read.
> While executing: READ-BYTE
I must be creating this file incorrectly. Any assistance in this matter
would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.