duplicate-resource

The file resources.lisp is a great improvement over the resource tools
provided in MACL 1.3 (i.e. none). However, it does not do one thing I
need (which I think is fairly basic): duplicate a resource from one file
to another. According to Inside Macintosh I-124, this involves the traps
_AddResource, _DetachResource and _HandToHand. (Unfortunately, they do not
include a LISP example!) My attempt at writing a function for this resulted
merely in the Mac Bomb Box. Any suggestions or code would be appreciated.

My intent is to use this resource-duplicating function to copy a print record
from my application and paste it into the users' document. From there, the
user can modify it however he likes, and then save it with the document for
next time.