Double messages explained

Thanks to all who have confirmed the double messages. There's
really no need to send more confirmations in just to be duplicated!

The problem is apparently a machine in Finland (vtt.fi) which
has decided to take every message from the comp.lang.lisp.mcl
newsgroup and forward them to info-mcl@cambridge.apple.com.
Don't ask me why - maybe they thought they were helping us out.

I have sent some email to the postmaster and he is trying to
fix this for us. In the meantime, thanks for your patience.