double messages

    Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1992 05:19+0200
    From: sdobbs@trivia.coginst.uwf.edu

    Is anyone else getting all messages from info-mcl twice?  For the last 2
    days I have received duplicates of all messages.  Is there a problem
    somewhere?

Actually I do.  I didn't notice very quickly because my Symbolics
MacIvory's mailer automatically deletes duplicate messages upon arriving
in my reader... I love that Genera stuff...

vk
Keunen Vincent                  Network Research Belgium
R&D, Software Engineer          Parc Industriel des Hauts-Sarts
keunen@nrb.be                   2e Avenue, 65
tel: +32 41 407282              B-4040 Herstal
fax: +32 41 481170              BELGIUM