[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Support for Accelerated Macs?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Support for Accelerated Macs?
- From: Michael D Young <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 17 Aug 92 18:31:47 EDT
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org (Macintosh Common Lisp Bulletin Board)
- In-reply-to: <199208171730.AA18808@crim.eecs.umich.edu>; from "email@example.com" at Aug 17, 92 1:30 pm
> Hi, we have a Mac SE with a Radius 16 Mhz Accelerator, and MCL doesn't
> seem to be comfortable with exotic CPU boards added on the REAL Apple MACs.
> Since I assume there are quite some people out there with accelerator
> boards, will there be any support for those machines?
> MCL loads and run fine until it begins to evaluate a lot of functions....
> and it bombs with System Error #11 -- Something like 68000 Trap Error or
> I guess Garbage Collection and all those things require quite intimate
> relationship with the CPU. But is there any way to make MCL think it is a
> 68020 machine rather than a 68000 machine?
> - Young-pa So (e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org)
I have an SE with a Mobius accelerator board and have had no trouble so far.