[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: >Getting rid of methods
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: Re: >Getting rid of methods
- From: email@example.com (Daniel LaLiberte)
- Date: 22 Jul 92 22:56:23 GMT
- In-reply-to: Laura_Bagnall@TERC.edu's message of 22 Jul 92 16:55:25 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, Dept CS
- References: <00149.2794654153.26063@TERC.edu>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org (News Database (admin-Mike Schwager))
I put undefine.lisp in cambridge.apple.com mcl2/contrib.
It undefines the method you are positioned in. It can also undefine
functions and variables, and is easily extensible to undefine other things.
(Join the League for Programming Freedom: email@example.com)