Starlisp simulator

Hi MCL 2.0 fans,

today I downloaded the *Lisp simulator (simulating a connection
machine Lisp in software) from the MCL 2.0 CD ROM and tried to
compile it with MCL 2.0f.

A few weeks ago I had done the same under MCL 2.0b1p3 and
found it fairly straighforward and the code ran fine.

This time around, I ran into horrible package problems. Could anyone
truly familiar with the package system and the changes from
MCL 2.0b1p3 to MCL 2.0f please try to do it. May be the
rrequired changes are minor, may be not. I would appreciate a quick
solution.

Hans-Martin Adorf
ST-ECF/ESO
Garching, FRG