[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Is there a version of inline-argcheck-patch.fasl for 2.0 final?
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: Is there a version of inline-argcheck-patch.fasl for 2.0 final?
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Mark Johnson)
- Date: 28 Aug 92 17:26:40 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Brown University Department of Computer Science
- Sender: email@example.com
At optimization level 3, MCL 2.0B1p3 needed the patch file
inline-argcheck-patch.fasl to fix a bug that appeared with
inline functions with a large number of arguments.
Is there another version of this for 2.0 final, or will the
version for 2.0B1p3 work for 2.0 final as well?