activating windows...

    However, how can we implement a feedback-function that provides some
    feedback to the user (like the finder which highlights the
    folder-icons when you drag something onto them)?

    By the way, is there already a proposed protocol for a generalized
    drag-and-drop protocol?

Check out my object-dropper.lisp in matts-utils. It does just these
things. In the next hour my latest version of matts-utils (8-Sep-92)
will be uploaded, including object-dropper.lisp and outline-window.lisp .

matt