[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com, KHOSLA@applelink.apple.com
- Subject: activating windows...
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Tue, 8 Sep 92 07:17:53 -0400
- Cc: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: Stefan Bernemann's message of Tue, 8 Sep 1992 10:27+0200 <19920908082736.1.STEFAN@ANNA.iml.fhg.de>
However, how can we implement a feedback-function that provides some
feedback to the user (like the finder which highlights the
folder-icons when you drag something onto them)?
By the way, is there already a proposed protocol for a generalized
Check out my object-dropper.lisp in matts-utils. It does just these
things. In the next hour my latest version of matts-utils (8-Sep-92)
will be uploaded, including object-dropper.lisp and outline-window.lisp .