[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: .init.cl loading? Flavors?
- To: rik@cs.UCSD.EDU (Rik Belew)
- Subject: Re: .init.cl loading? Flavors?
- From: Michael Travers <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Sep 92 12:33:00 -0400
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: Your message of "Fri, 11 Sep 92 09:05:59 PDT." <9209111605.AA10894@blakey.ucsd.edu>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 92 09:05:59 PDT
From: rik@cs.UCSD.EDU (Rik Belew)
I know MCL has CLOS. The problem is that *I* have Flavors code!
I am doing a conversion but would very much like to get my
old code running.
You might find my Artificial Flavors code useful. It implements
flavors-like syntax for defflavor and defmethod on top of CLOS.
Anonymously FTPable from