Re: BUG -- NOT

Sorry, I did not express what I wanted to. in general, when I try

(mapcar '(lambda (x) (function x)) lis)
where function is something like print or car, the compiler balks. However,
it does take (mapcar 'function lis) as it should. ALso, this problem is not
related to the first one with the sort as far as me coding them in the same
file. Both problems accur several times in my code of about 200 functions.
They werent a problem when I used them in a MCL version 1.3.2.

ps, I realize that mapcar '(lambda (x) (print x)) lis) is silly when you
can just write (mapcar 'print lis)

Thanks MIke Zuniga