[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Software similar to Prolog
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Software similar to Prolog
- From: email@example.com (Jiqian Pan)
- Date: Sat, 19 Sep 92 15:53:49 -0400
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
I have some code in Prolog, and want to run them in MCL2.
As you know, MCL2 can't call the Prolog code by using FF
facilities. I am wondering whether there is some software
that looks reasonably similar to Prolog, including prover
and unification, and will run in MCL2.
Thanks for your help.