thanks!

>Also, let me take a moment to publicly state how much more responsive
>the MCL people are at Apple compared to *any* other product I have
>ever worked with... Apple is gracious (answering multiple versions
>of the same question multiple times without complaint) and exceedingly
>helpful (often supplying code necessary to solve a problem).

I agree. Apple's tech support has made a big difference for me, both in
getting my project running, and in helping me understand the more
sophisticated aspects of Lisp (usually, but not always, as they relate to
the particulars of the MCL implementation). This support is especially
noteworthy considering that MCL is not officially a supported product
(although maybe this policy has changed?)