2.0f2: no standard scroll-bar-changed's?

There don't appear to be any specializations of the generic function
'scroll-bar-changed' for simple-view's or even standard dialog-item's
in version 2.0f2, although scroll-bar-dialog-item is now a standard
dialog-item itself.

Was this a conscious design choice?  I don't see a problem in defining
defaults for most standard classes.

	-dp-

P.S. Has anyone else had a problem with scroll-bars that scroll several
"pages" after only one click, since a change to 2.0f2?  It happens to
me erratically, even within the same window.  I seem to remember a post
about thumbs that got "stuck" at the ends.