[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Scientific computing
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Scientific computing
- From: Ranson <ranson@LANNION.cnet.fr>
- Date: 29 Sep 92 08:08:00 GMT
- Cc: email@example.com
- X400-received: by /PRMD=inria/ADMD=atlas/C=FR/; Relayed; 29 Sep 92 08:08:35+0100
- X400-received: by /PRMD=CNET/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR/; Relayed; 29 Sep 92 08:08:00 GMT
Common Lisp has very generic arithmetic, which does not help with speed.
If you are ready to play with declarations, you might as well look at the
floating-point compiler that is somewhere on the MCL CD.