AccessPC vs MCL 2.0

Just a quick bug report that MCL 2.0 does not seem to work properly with
AccessPC 1.1.
I have several files with the .lsp extension which AccessPC maps to a TEXT file.
  Although
MCL displays them properly when I select "open" from the file menu, it cannot
read the
files in from the DOS floppy.

The error I get is:

> Error: File not found: #P"MS-Untitled:SVD.LSP"
> While executing: CCL::%PATH-TO-IOPB
> Type Command-. to abort.
See the RestartsI menu item for further choices.

Unfortunately once I try to open the file from within MCL, the finder no longer
shows
any files contained in the disk.  Ejecting then reinserting the disk fixes this
last problem.

Also note that copying the file to a Macintosh formated disk fixes the problem
and MCL
opens it without a hitch.
                  Jeffrey