Genetic algorithms in MCL?

Does anyone have any code for running genetic algorithms in MCL/Common
Lisp that they might be willing to share? Is anyone else interested in
this subject? I'm waiting for MIT Press to publish a book (due out
in October, last I heard) about writing GA in Lisp...but I'm getting
impatient to start playing around with them. Any help would be
greatly appreciated, as ever..

                                  Chris

*   Chris Westbury             "If I am against the condition of the *
*   Department Of Psychology    condition of the world it is not     *
*   McGill University           because I am a moralist - it is      *
*   Montreal, Canada            because I want to laugh more."       *
*   CXEA@MUSICA.MCGILL.CA                             Henry Miller   *