[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Accelerator boards and MCL 2.0 ?
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: Accelerator boards and MCL 2.0 ?
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Greg Anglin)
- Date: 6 Oct 92 17:25:53 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: University of Waterloo
- Sender: email@example.com (USENET News System)
I am considering purchasing an accelerator board for a IIci.
Most of my work is done in MCL 2.0; so, I would like to feel confident that
MCL and the accelerator are compatible. Has anyone had any experience
with MCL and, say, the Radius Rockets or Daystar Powercaches?
Statistical Computing Laboratory
University of Waterloo