Re: DIF file parsing.

Bruce Lester asks:

>Does anyone know of any LISP utilities for automatically importing and parsing
>DIF (Data Interchange Format) or other common file formats into LISP?

It is a very interesting question. Please answer on the mailing list.

I would also like to know if there is any SGML parser in lisp, (I'd prefer
on MCL AND free of charge, but...)

Thank you very much,

Gilles,

 L'ennemi est bete, il croit que l'ennemi c'est nous,
   alors que c'est lui.             P. Desproges
=======serasset@imag.fr=====Gilles Serasset==========
GETA IMAG, UJF et CNRS, BP 53X F-38041 GRENOBLE CEDEX