[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: using Lisp in astronomical data analysis
- To: cfry@MIT.EDU, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: using Lisp in astronomical data analysis
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Tue, 13 Oct 92 22:29:40 -0600
- Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
>so their differences are not unimportant as you imply in your statement
>"a language is a language". It may well be true that lang X is best for
>programmer X and lang Y is best for programmer Y. But force each to
>program in lang Z and you'll get worse results.
well, I certainly didn't say anything about forcing each to program in lang
Z. <see my previous message, kay?> please, more about the complexity
barrier thing.. could you post a few references? thanx..