[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: icl8 resources
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: icl8 resources
- From: Ranson <ranson@LANNION.cnet.fr>
- Date: 22 Oct 92 08:10:00 GMT
- X400-received: by /PRMD=inria/ADMD=atlas/C=FR/; Relayed; 22 Oct 92 08:09:16+0100
- X400-received: by /PRMD=CNET/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR/; Relayed; 22 Oct 92 08:10:00 GMT
Making a CIcon would be overkill. You "just" need to build a pixmap using the
icl8 for pixel values and the system color table for 8 bits.
If you support only system 7, there are new traps for drawing all the new
icon types. They are documented in the technical note M.IM.IconDrawing :
Drawing Icons the System 7 Way (latest version 10/92). Be sure to get the
latest version and double-check the icons.lisp interface file, because there
were bugs in previous ones.
These new trap calls can draw any icon resource, and even duplicate the Finder
effects of selected or open icons.