[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
New version of FPC available
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: New version of FPC available
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Erann Gat)
- Date: 28 Oct 92 22:46:16 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- Sender: email@example.com (Usenet)
I have posted a new version of FPC (version 1.3) to the contrib directory
at cambridge.apple.com. The new version is only slightly different from
the previous version, v1.2a1. The main difference is that the "antisocial"
namespace collapsing form has been removed.
FPC (Floating Point Compiler) is a program which speeds up floating point
computations in MCL 2.0. (It works on 2.0 final.) For more info, see the
firstname.lastname@example.org <-- Note temporary email address. Do not reply to
this message; it won't work.