methods dispatching ????

In clos, I define a class C which inherits from two classes : C (A B).

C has a method M.

In the call M(C), I want to call alternatively the next-method M(A) or M(C).
Something like :

(defmethod M (C)
        (if condition (call-next-method A)
                      (call-next-method B)
        ))

You probably wonder what I have in mind ?

 I defined a special sequence-dialog-item which should behave strangly with
ctrl and normaly otherwise. With ctrl I can drag the item of the list
outside the list. So I have :

(defclass dragable-sequence-dialog-item
                (dragable-dialog-item sequence-dialog-item)

)

---
Lafourcade Mathieu
GETA (Groupe d'Etude pour la Traduction Automatique)
BP 53X, 38041 GRENOBLE CEDEX, FRANCE

Lafourca@imag.fr