[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: call-method ??????
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: call-method ??????
- From: Ranson <ranson@LANNION.cnet.fr>
- Date: 30 Oct 92 13:46:00 GMT
- X400-received: by /PRMD=inria/ADMD=atlas/C=FR/; Relayed; 30 Oct 92 13:46:42+0100
- X400-received: by /PRMD=CNET/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR/; Relayed; 30 Oct 92 13:46:00 GMT
I don't have a direct answer to your question (though I wonder why you mention
CALL-METHOD and don't use it...), but it seems to me that if you find yourself
in such a tight corner, it means that your design does not fit in the OO model.
Either change your design, or try to use ordinary functions instead of methods.