[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
expert system shells / production systems
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: expert system shells / production systems
- From: Vincent Keunen <nrb!keunen@relay.EU.net>
- Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1992 17:06+0200
- Reply-to: nrb!keunen@relay.EU.net
There are quite a few expert system shells / production systems out
there, some of them in the public domain.
I'd like to have the point of vue of users of these various systems.
What are their strong / weak points? Why did you choose this one over
the other ones?
I'm mainly interested in code running under MCL, possibly in pure CL
(not a main requirement for the moment).
If there is interest, I'll summarize to the net.
Never trust a pretty header: use email@example.com to reply
Keunen Vincent Network Research Belgium
R&D, Software Engineer Parc Industriel des Hauts-Sarts
firstname.lastname@example.org 2e Avenue, 65
tel: +32 41 407282 B-4040 Herstal
fax: +32 41 481170 Belgium