New version of Cartier's Contribs (1.2)

One new goody in version 1.2 of Cartier's Contribs:

TCP/IP

  This unit provides support for some TCP/IP protocols. With it
  you will be able to easily send mail directly from MCL and also
  open and control FTP sessions.

One bad news is that I removed the Cartier's Contribs online help files.
Those where nice but turned out to be to much work to maintain in parallel
with the full fledge Doc (RTF) document. Maybe one day, we will have
the tools to show external text editors documents inside of MCL...

How to get it:

Cartier's Contribs is available by anonymous ftp from cambridge.apple.com
as the file Cartiers-Contribs-1.2.sea.hqx in directory pub/mcl2/contrib.

Happy MCLing.

* Guillaume Cartier                 (514) 844-5294 (maison)         *
* L.A.C.I.M.                        (514) 987-4290 (bureau)         *
* Universite du Quebec a Montreal   (514) 987-8477 (telecopieur)    *
* Montreal, Quebec, Canada          cartier@math.uqam.ca (internet) *