MCL 2.0

Date: 11 Nov 92
From: Keith James <72220.2750@CompuServe.COM>
To: mcl <info-mcl@cambridge.apple.com>
Subject: MCL 2.0
msg: I'm having major problems installing/runnning the latest version of
Macintosh Common Lisp 2.0 under System 7.1?? I keep getting an Illegal
Instruction error box on loading (or rather, NOT loading!) the program.
This happens with all Extensions off AND dodgy Control Panels disabled AND
when run from MCL's CD. Have tried running it under System 7.0 and 6.7, all
with the same result.TMON debugger tells me that the program fails at a PMMU
instruction but taking 'ptable' out doesn't improve the situation. Can you
help? Thanks.  Keith James