Picture-files example

I was playing around with Picture-files in the examples folder.
It writes a file that it can read back itself, but no other Mac applications
recognize this as a pict file, unless you set the mac-file-type yourself.
I had lots of small glitch problems of displays looking incorrect, and
MacDraw, Canvas, Photoshop etc. all have different ideas about what a pict
file should look like or even if its a valid pict file at all. I'll supply
detailed examples upon request. This may not be Lisp's problem, it may be
endemic to the underlying pict manipulation functions, as not every Mac
program seems to agree on picts.

Henry