[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: ffi to MCL
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: ffi to MCL
- From: email@example.com (Mike Meehan)
- Date: Mon, 23 Nov 92 12:45:03 PST
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: Mail from 'email@example.com (Bill St. Clair)' dated Mon, 23 Nov 1992 14:14:40 -0600
Bill and others...
In my opinion, Think-C and Cartiers excellent package are currently
the only way to go--unless you dont mind the *cost* and speed of mpw-c...
Especially if you already own Think-C! Get a copy of Guillaume's pkg
and try it out...(You dont need to study the lisp in his package to use
it, although it makes for a quality experience in the use of lisp.)
On the horizon, be on the lookout for a stand-alone c/cpp package from