[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: The Radius Rocket MCL Incantation?
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: Re: The Radius Rocket MCL Incantation?
- From: email@example.com (Stephen C. Gilardi)
- Date: 23 Nov 92 23:31:06 GMT
- Distribution: na
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: SQ Software via The World Public Access UNIX, Brookline, MA
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
email@example.com (Jim Firby) writes:
>There has been some discussion lately about running MCL on the Radius
>Rocket. Well, I just got one and everything runs but MCL.
>Could someone who has it working send me the magic incantation that I
>need? Do I need a particular combination of System 7 and the TuneUp?
>Do I need some strange patch? Do I have to make sure that my Mac
>faces the rising sun?
It works for me. I'm using System 7.0.1, Tuneup 1.1.1, Mac IIci with
20 MB, Rocket with 32 MB. The ptable init crashes, so I don't use it.
RocketWare 1.3 (not 1.3.2) for the Rocket. I don't use 1.3.2 because
1.3 seems more stable to me.
If you'd like to compare notes further, please send mail.
Stephen C. Gilardi