[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: fred and wrapping
- To: Michael D Young <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: fred and wrapping
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Bill St. Clair)
- Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1992 10:53:24 -0600
- Cc: email@example.com (Macintosh Common Lisp)
At 9:33 11/25/92 -0500, Guillaume Cartier wrote:
>| How do I get Fred windows generated by using the 'open' menu item to wrap?
>| I can figure out how to do it if I create a new Fred window using the :wrap-p
>| argument, but I can't figure out how to toggle wrap for Fred windows opened
>| with the menu command. It would be nice if there were a global variable that I
>| could access. Is there one?
>| Michael Young
>One very easy way to do it is the following:
>(defclass wrapping-fred-window (fred-window)
> :wrap-p t))
Also, if you want to toggle wrapping for a window after it has been created,
the ed-toggle-wrap-p function is defined in "ccl:examples;assorted-fred-commands"
and installed in Fred's *comtab* as c-m-w.