Re: memory checking function

        Reply to:   RE>memory checking function
>> MCL has two undocumented hooks for the GC....

This message reminded me that I occasionally want to disable the cursor
switch to "GC" that accompanies a GC (especially during demos -- I
don't care if a GC happens, I just don't want to have to explain the
cursor to someone)

Is this implemented using these hooks?  If not, is there a way to disable
this feature? If not, could one be installed in upcoming patches/versions of
MCL?

Thanks,
David Wroblewski
U S WEST Advanced Technologies