[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Wood, once again
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Wood, once again
- From: Ranson <ranson@LANNION.cnet.fr>
- Date: 30 Nov 92 08:26:00 GMT
- X400-received: by /PRMD=inria/ADMD=atlas/C=FR/; Relayed; 30 Nov 92 08:24:44+0100
- X400-received: by /PRMD=CNET/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR/; Relayed; 30 Nov 92 08:26:00 GMT
If I remember correctly, the default directory is the one for the file that
was double-clicked on (the appl dir if you open the appl, the file dir if you
open a file).
Don't rely on default directories, they are a hack.